Saturday, September 25, 2010

I have NO father!

The title above is the literal truth. People who know me well know how strenuous my relationship has been with my dad, but what he did last night was simply beyond the pale and completely erased whatever little goodwill I have left for him. This two-timing son-of-a-bitch decided to tell the whole family that he wanted to take on a second wife!! Well, I wasn't there in KL but the rest of the family was. My brother stormed off in the middle of the announcement and immediately called me.

Right now it's just impossible for me to describe how angry I am and how much hate I have towards him. That decision to take on a second wife is so wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin. My whole body is shaking with rage and anger that almost makes me want to drive back to KL tonight and punch this cheating bastard in his smug-looking face. As of tonight, I officially disown my father! Yup, I have no father and I will tell people that I'm an orphan or that my father died when I was really young and I have no memory of him at all.

Okay, here are the facts that make people wonder what the fuck is wrong with this degenerate fucker to ever decide to do something stupid like this. He's 64 years old this year. Yup, that's not a typo. Sixty-fucking-four years old! It's the age Malay people would call "kubur dah panggil mari." The woman he plans on marrying is our Indonesian maid, who is a 30-something year old widow with two kids. I'm not sure if this woman has agreed to his demented wedding proposal but if she has any shred of decency then she has to refuse it. But the most fucked up thing is that this is NOT the first time he's ever done something like this. As far as the family knows this is his third betrayal. The last one, which happened just a couple of years ago, he secretly married our former maid from Medan. This went on for a while until the lies and deception became too obvious to be covered up. He has never once apologized to the whole family for his indiscretions and only told my mom he had divorced that woman. Who the fuck even knows if this is true or not. What's even worse is that he had the temerity to quote Islamic teachings such as helping out the poor widows, qada' and qadar (fate) and others to justify his lust to have a much younger wife.

What really gets my blood boiling is the implication on my mom. This is the woman who has tolerated all his bullshits and shenanigans for the past 38 years. The woman who never once shirk her wifely duty such as cooking, cleaning the house while working a full-time job. The woman who tended to his every whims and stayed with him when he was seriously ill in the hospital (car accident, kidney stone operation, double bypass heart surgery), The woman who has never demanded any material luxuries such as gold, diamonds and fine clothes from him because she has her own career as a nurse with her own income. The woman who is quite a looker even in her golden years. The woman who has the patience of a saint. In short, the perfect wife! What men in their right fucking mind would ever cheat on a woman like my mom??? Fucking ungrateful bastards are what they are!

I talked to my mom yesterday about this issue (we all knew that he had been cheating behind her back) but I never once thought that he had the gall to make his perverted behavior official and a public knowledge by announcing it to the whole family. We originally thought he had intended to apologize for his past indiscretions when he called for a family gathering but boy, were we so wrong! He was goddamn lucky that I wasn't there in person to bash his face back into his asshole. Anyway, I still haven't had the chance to talk to my mom and will call her first thing in the morning. My only advice to her is to move out of the house back to my grandma's (her mom's) village in Melaka. Just leave that fucker alone in the house to feed himself and wash his own clothes.

I'm so mad right now that my hands are shaking and I can barely type on my laptop, much less putting a coherent thought in a post. I don't even know what to do with this fucker anymore. We barely speak to each other as it is and I don't think cursing him out is going to change much. The first thing is to try to get my mom out of the house. My brother has already decided to stay with my sister or his friends. The maid in question is currently staying at my sister's place taking care of my 3-year old nephew. As for me, the only reason to go home is to get my stuffs in the bedroom (mostly books) and I'll probably come back after midnight so I don't have to see his sex-crazed face anymore. As of today I don't have a father anymore!

9 comments:

yogurt said...

i am sorry that you have to go through all this.

Fido Dido said...

@ Yogurt: Thanks! It sucks but sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you just deal with it as it happens.

yogurt said...

:)

btw.. did you really quit smoking?

Fido Dido said...

yup, i did - for almost 2 months now, and not missing it one bit! right now i'm training for the penang bridge marathon this november, so we'll see how it goes :)

yogurt said...

write about it.... its like the story of a phoenix rising from the ashes...

hehehe

Fido Dido said...

well, i might write about it on the first year anniversary. many people told me it's a huge accomplishment but it really isn't a big deal to me. i don't have an addictive personality, so it wasn't that difficult for me to quit. plus, once i accept a challenge i'll damn make sure that i see it through. no half-ass job for me :)

yogurt said...

hehehe sorry...my previous comment was about the marathon thingy. but quitting smoke for a year sounds great...

Fido Dido said...

LOL...nothing wrong with a bit of miscommunication :) anyway, i'm still debating if i should do the full or half marathon. as of now i'm not sure if i'm fit enough to do the full 42k but i've done 20k a couple of times already. we'll see how well my heart and legs stand up to the pounding.

yogurt said...

hehhehe that would be a nice story