Thursday, May 25, 2006

My (soon-to-be) sexy mistress

Yes, I have found the new love of my life, and yes, I am in love with a machine. I figure it's about time to replace the old mate--my almost five-year old iBook G3--with a much younger, faster, sleeker and not to add, intoxicatingly seductive, objet d'art. Read the MacBook review here for more info. I've already been to the campus DoIT (computer) store several times simply for the opportunity to salivate over this piece of computing and artistic marvel. And yes, soon enough you will be mine. We are destined to be one. You and I. It's our kismet. Together, we the five-percenters--Mac users--will rule the world with our OS X, iTunes, iLife, Safari, Sherlock and other bedazzling features that PC plebeians can only hope to jerk off to in their pathetic wet dreams.

2 comments:

Katak-kun said...

i want one too. demit. geram. tak sabar. duit takde. someday la. my ass hasn't been worked off enough yet.

5 percent of population who enjoys the luxury of almost virus-free and stable computing world, without having to deal with continuous updates, patches for patches, bla bla bla. I'll be joining this population soon.

yea!!

Fido Dido said...

Yes, join the elite. Though I'm an egalitarian by disposition, when it comes to computers, I am an unreconstructed bourgeoisie--the counter-culture bourgeoisie, if you may.

Tapi aku pun takde sen gak skrg. Tgk la camana nanti sebelum masuk fall semester. Kalau ada rezeki nanti ker... grrr.. geram siul tiap kali aku gi doit usha macbook ni.. tu la.. kena stop makan luar hari2 baru la boleh save duit kot...